Non-Surgical Facelift With Cosmetic Dental Procedures
Share this post
You look in the mirror every day and see yourself, but what do you see when you look in that mirror? Do you see someone who has been aging a little too quickly? While you may assume it is from the wrinkles, it may actually be from the wear and tear from your smile, that chipped tooth, the discoloration of your teeth or maybe even the missing tooth.
Whatever it is, you need to realize that your dentist may be able to help restore your youthful appearance – yes, that’s right, your dentist! Believe it or not, there are cosmetic dental procedures that have the ability to add those few years that you have lost back to your appearance so that you can not just look, but also feel, younger again.
If you are interested in undergoing a smile makeover but want to avoid extensive procedures as well as costs, then you may want to think about porcelain veneers? With veneers, there is no extracting, adjusting or shifting of your teeth in order to obtain the smile that you have been desiring.
Porcelain veneers are invisible to others, as they blend in flawlessly with the rest of your teeth. Below is a list of flaws that can be taken care of with veneers:
- Irreversible stains
- Worn teeth
- Chipped teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Gaps or uneven spaces
Many people do not realize it, but dental implants are typically considered a cosmetic procedure. One of the numerous reasons for premature facial aging is due to missing teeth. One of the best ways to reverse this is a permanent way is to replace those missing teeth with dental implants.
This will not just improve your smile, but it will also restore your oral health. You can add a few years to your appearance and receive these benefits:
- The same color as your teeth, implants have the ability to seamlessly blend in with the rest of your teeth.
- Implants are durable and built to last the rest of your last, as long as you take care of them and check in regularly with your dentist for check-ups.
- Implants will allow you to chew, smile and speak confidently again.
- Implants won’t make any abrupt changes in your standard oral hygiene routine, as you will care for your implants just as you would your natural teeth.
Professional Teeth Whitening
As the years go by, your teeth will change color, though you may never notice this. The color of your teeth is changed by tobacco use, the food you drink, the types of food you eat, and a wide range of other factors.
One way in which you can ensure that you both look and feel young is to undergo professional teeth whitening treatments. These treatments are designed to fit your individualized goals. Here are just a few ways professional teeth whitening can benefit your smile as well as yourself:
- You will gain a boost in confidence.
- You may experience a desire to practice better dental hygiene habits.
- You will gain a more youthful appearance.
- You may experience a positive boost in society, in terms of your friendships, career, etc.
How do you view your smile when you look in the mirror? This is important because the answer is also how you view yourself. Do you feel young and lively or do you feel “old” and unhappy? If you aren’t happy with the way that your smile appears, get in touch with us at Fountain of Youth Dental so that we can discuss what cosmetic dentistry procedures may be available for your particular situation.