A Beautiful Lasting Smile
Smile with Confidence!
Curious about how to enhance your smile? Let’s figure it out together! Take our quick dental quiz and let Dr. Chris Cappetta and the Fountain of Youth Dental team discover the perfect dental solutions for you. It’s the first step towards your brightest smile!
What Best Describes Your Condition?
Common Dental Emergencies
Our emergency dentist will help you with the following:
- Knocked-Out Tooth: Quick action is crucial. Keep the tooth wet and hold it by the crown.
- Severe Toothache: Could be from infection or decay. Fast treatment is key to stop more problems.
- Chipped or Broken Teeth: Prompt care is needed to protect the tooth’s nerve and reduce pain.
- Lost Filling or Crown: An exposed tooth can hurt more. It’s important to fix it quickly.
- Abscess or Infection: Swelling and sharp pain signal a serious issue. Fast treatment is necessary.
- Bleeding After Tooth Extraction: A bit of bleeding is normal, but a lot might mean a complication.
- Swollen Jaw or Mouth: This swelling could be from an infection and needs quick attention.
Getting started is as easy as…
Schedule A Call
Call us to schedule a time that works for you to speak with our emergency dentist.
Meet Your Doctor
Next step: Meet with Dr. Cappetta for an assessment.
Customized treatment plan
Our doctors and staff will create a customized treatment plan for you.
FREE Laser Teeth Whitening With Any Braces
FREE Laser Facial With Dental Implants
Fountain of Youth Dental
Proudly serving San Antonio Tx.
Find out why everyone is talking about Fountain of Youth Dental and Dr. Chris Cappetta as your emergency dentist. Come in and see the great dental care we offer!
5282 Medical Dr. #520
San Antonio, TX 78229